POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Can't Seek In Bitmap Error : Can't Seek In Bitmap Error Server Time
5 Jul 2024 06:54:14 EDT (-0400)
  Can't Seek In Bitmap Error
From: Topher
Date: 18 Sep 2001 15:17:02
Message: <3ba79dae@news.povray.org>
I am trying to render a very large scene for a background (1024x768 0.3 AA).
After about an hour and a half the scene will start to render. After a few
lines it will give me the error that it can't seek within the bitmap. I've
tried rendering at 640x480 and this worked. What am I doing wrong? I have
256megs of memory and it does use a large bit of my swap file to parse and
create the bounding slabs.

Any help is appreciated.

Chris